I insisted we see it in Imax. We paid $5 extra a seat.
Why? I have no explanation except: I liked the title.
Now, I love the story. Kung Fu Panda rocks.
Here’s why . . .
Tagline: Prepare for awesomeness.
Plot: Po the Panda is the laziest animals in all of the Valley of Peace, but unwittingly becomes the chosen one when enemies threaten their way of life
Maybe you’re like Po.
You have a dream that seems absolutely far-fetched and unattainable. Unless, that is you sit on some firecrackers that shoot you into a new place. A place where the competition is tough, trained and not happy to see you being mentioned as a contender. Yet, a master sees your potential and trains you to make some moves that . . . well, you have to see the movie.
While being in my mastermind group doesn’t require suiting up or studying marshal arts, it does require an interest in making money online. I can’t give away all the details of what I learned at our meeting over the weekend, but I can give you a few highlights. . .
- Cross-pollinate and mix in masters from other disciplines
- If people aren’t searching for you, go find them. Join a group and become their expert.
- Set up a Squidoo page.
- Submit articles with an email opt-in in the bio box.
- Don’t sell the tool or the service – sell the results.
- Outsource execution – not expertise.
- Write a book using Dragon Naturally speaking.
- Appear in local searches with a P.O. Box in the town you want to do business in.
- Allow your butt to get kicked, in my case 2,110 miles.
How about you? How are you like Kung Fu Panda?