Launch a presence or upgrade an existing LinkedIn company-wide strategy that aligns with your corporate branding and positions you as a leader based on CoryWest Media’s WIRED system.
Choose a Lead On LinkedIn Consulting and Training Programs in one of three categories: organizational, team training or individual profile development.
I. LinkedIn Strategic Planning: Small Business, non-profit or enterprise-wide social media marketing.
II. LinkedIn Team Training: C-level, senior management, business development/sales or recruiting.
III. LinkedIn Profile Development: Personal/professional profile development targeted to key leaders and visible company representatives.
I. Lead on LinkedIn Strategic Planning: Small Business, non-profit or enterprise-wide social media marketing
Words :: Intentions :: Routes :: Experiences :: Design
• Words : Keywords, Content
• Intentions: People, Purpose
• Routes: Integrated, Social
• Experiences: Stories, Communities
• Design: Craft, Nurture
• Personality: company, customers
• Reputation: company, community
Based on the WIRED system created by Barbara Rozgonyi, this plan provides an overview architecture that includes words, intentions, routes, experiences and design. Two meetings will take place: a background interview to assess social media marketing goals and a presentation with results and recommendations to take the recommendations to the next level.
LinkedIn WIRED Strategic Plan
Components include search engine optimization keyword suggestions, a competitive industry analysis, potential social media community profile within LinkedIn, customer experience map and a social media marketing plan sketch. Deliverables: mp3 of meeting discussion, competitive analysis PowerPoint, LinkedIn marketing plan, 10-12 page report and presentation. Timeframe: 3-4 weeks
Optional: Company Page content development with a company description for page/profiles and three product/service descriptions.
II. Lead on LinkedIn Team Training: C-level, senior management, business development/sales or recruiting
Choose from an ongoing webinar series, live onsite [or off] LinkedIn team training, a C-Level business intensive, a laser-focused sales presentation or a customized program to suit your company's specific needs.
Example One: 10 Secrets to Creating a Dynamic LinkedIn Company Presence
Does your company have a strong presence on LinkedIn?
With more than 230 million profiles on LinkedIn, your company's pages need to stand out. Creating a great company presence on LinkedIn should be a crucial part of your social media marketing strategy.
Social media expert and author, Barbara Rozgonyi, will teach you top strategies that leading companies use to attract attention and claim their marketing space on LinkedIn.
You'll learn how to:
- * Strategically update your status and get noticed
- * Determine which LinkedIn groups to join and how they can help your business
- * Implement Rozgonyi's W-I-R-E-D strategy [Words, Intentions, Routes, Experiences, Design] to coordinate communications
- * Master publishing techniques from the pros to boost your visibility and enrich your relationships
- * Find shortcuts to connect with influencers and followers for market research and lead generation
- * Avoid the biggest challenges and pitfalls when creating your company page
- * Be a leader in the answer section—this helps you get noticed as an authority
- * Integrate must-have LinkedIn apps to add dimension and connectivity right from your profile
- * Maximize your efforts and minimize your social networking time
- * And more!
Example Two: LinkedIn Recruiting Essentials
Barbara Rozgonyi will teach you the ins and outs of recruiting through Linked-In in her session:
LinkedIn recruiting essentials: A guide to scouting and placing star performers
In this session, Barbara will show you how to quickly sort through 220 million + LinkedIn members to find the right candidate.
She will teach you how to:
- • Boost your influence on LinkedIn and beyond with updates that get noticed
- • Avoid the BIGGEST mistake recruiters make on LinkedIn: If you're doing it, you can fix it immediately
- • Effortlessly expand your network and reach thousands of new connections
- • Find out if you should buy LinkedIn's premium talent search services
- • Apply the 3 keys to make your company a leader on LinkedIn
- • Expand your definition of "search" on LinkedIn—Why this gives you a competitive edge
- • Integrate LinkedIn strategy with other social recruiting methods—on Facebook, blogs, YouTube, Twitter
- • Use LinkedIn groups for recruitment—and what they can do for your business beyond the talent search
- • Measure results and manage your exposure
III. lead on LinkedIn Profile Development
Personal/professional profile development may be targeted to key leaders and visible company representatives or may be layered throughout the organization to reach department heads, managers or salaried employees.
Level One LinkedIn Personal Branding Profile Training - now available for pre-university students and college students
• Checklist and workbook
• Webinar audio and transcripts
• Critique with top 10 recommendations
Level Two LinkedIn Personal Branding Profile Makeover
• In-depth profile analysis
• Search term suggestions
• 15-minute interview
• Summary by a professional writer
Level Three LinkedIn Personal Branding Profile Upgrade
• 45 minute consultation with Barbara Rozgonyi
• Complete strategy based on Rozgonyi’s WIRED system
• Summary and job descriptions [up to 3] by a pro writer
• Take action planner
Level Four LinkedIn Professional Branding Profile for Executives
• All of the above, plus advanced profile development and
• Screen to screen virtual training – 45 minutes
• Follow up consulting – two 30 minute calls
Included with all: LinkedIn chapter from Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars and recording with Mari Smith for the International Social Media Association
Level Five Optimal LinkedIn Personal and Professional Branding for Thought Leaders
- All of the above, plus complete profile development and
- Monthly check-ins to continually optimize profile
- Quarterly in-depth reviews
- In-person initial consulting [travel and expenses reimbursement apply]
Bio Barbara Rozgonyi, Principal at CoryWest Media and Publisher of wiredPRworks.com
Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a strategic marketing consultancy that creates business for business and motivates accelerated action in organizations of all shapes and sizes. A passionate educator and digital communications evangelist, Barbara designs social media marketing and PR programs for colleges, associations, corporations, non-profits and online communities. As publisher of http://wiredPRworks.com, one of Cision’s 2013 top PR Blogs, Barbara’s work is often a catalyst for creative thinkers and leaders. The founder of Social Media Club Chicago, Barbara is a recognized innovator in the social media marketing industry and is a top 12 PR twitter expert to follow according to prweb.com.