Over the weekend, Scott Allen announced the LinkedIntelligence Smart Ways to Use LinkedIn prize winners.
When Scott called for entries in the Ask Liz Ryan Yahoo! group, I wrote up "The Top 10 Ways to Quickly Become a Subject Matter Expert Using LinkedIn."
Here's my prize . . .
What a perfect prize!
If you know me, you know I love Internet/marketing seminars. After attending 3 major events in the last nine months, I'm ready to check out this territory - and meet mega bloggers.
Check out all of the entries, now neatly categorized, at the Smart Ways to Use LinkedIn resource site. Here's where my entry wound up . . .
Career Management / Personal Branding / Resumes
- Becoming a Recognized Subject Matter Expert on LinkedIn - Barbara Rozgonyi
- Brush Up Your Resume - CarlenLea
- Enhance Your Resume with LinkedIn Testimonials - Harry Joiner
- LinkedIn and Career Management - Jason Alba
- LinkedIn as Resume 2.0 - Scott Sehlhorst
- Your Reputation: Create a Permalink - Todd Defren
To read other other smart ways to use LinkedIn, visit Scott Allen's blog.