One way to make a name for yourself is to rank your peers.
Kudos to Brendan Cooper for his evolution of the PR Friendly Index. This month, Wired PR Works comes in at 61/100. To see how the top 100 PR sites stack up in terms of Brendan's new scoring system, check out the PR Friendly Index for February 2008.
What I like about the way Brendan presents the index . . .
- every month he improves his methodology
- he teaches his readers how to measure results
- competition inspires better content
- the index is a resource I frequently use when answering questions on LinkedIn, on Yahoo Groups and in forums
- makes it easy to see who's who and study who's doing what right
- the new key guide takes you inside the thinking
Tell us . . .
What marketing/PR blogs do you like to read? Why?