What do plan to do with your online marketing over the next six months?
What’s interesting to me is that corporate web site comes in way down at number 13. Keywords, blogging, pay per click, social networking and email come first. If you’re not swimming in the deep end of social media, now’s the time to leap from your small pond into the big bowl.
The next questions, for me, would be what new online marketing tactics will you test out in the next three months and what Internet marketing tactic gives you the best return on your time and money investment?
I’m posting the top 13 out of the 41 total options here for you to review:
- Search engine optimization (41%, 37 Votes)
- Blogging (39%, 35 Votes)
- Pay per click (29%, 26 Votes)
- Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn) (22%, 20 Votes)
- Email marketing (20%, 18 Votes)
- Blogger relations/blog PR (16%, 14 Votes)
- Microblogging (Twitter, Plurk, Jaiku) (13%, 12 Votes)
- Affiliate marketing (13%, 12 Votes)
- Viral / buzz marketing (8%, 7 Votes)
- Video marketing (8%, 7 Votes)
- Free content (white papers, how to’s, ebooks) (8%, 7 Votes)
- Widgets (8%, 7 Votes)
- Corporate web site (7%, 6 Votes)
How do your answers compare with the survey results?