Thanks to the National Association of Catering Executives in DC for asking me to talk on New Age Marketing and PR. On December 18, I’ll be at the Marrakesh Palace. Guests welcome. So, if you’re in the area, come on out. I’d love to meet you!
Here’s the promotion . . .If you think public relations is a double-spaced document destined for a reporter, you need to know about New Age PR.
With the dawn of the social media revolution, the standard press release evolved into a dynamic new format that lets you take control of the story, presentation and distribution. Barbara Rozgonyi, founder of CoryWest Media and creator of Panoramic PR takes you to the future in “New Age PR: How to Easily Become a Web Star”
- Transform from Web Weakling into a Web Star – outshine your competition
- Tap into the PR power of the Internet – now and forever
- Create news releases that attract readers, robots and search engines
- Dramatically increase your online visibility overnight
- Masterfully convert simple press releases into multimedia websites
- Effortlessly reach your target market directly – bypass the press
- Easily track search engine rankings and readership results for future success
What questions would you ask if you were in this audience?