Live in the Chicago area? Love celebrating? Interested in social media? Here's an event for you. June 30 is Mashable Social Media Day. To celebrate, Digital Innovation Forum [DIF] is hosting a Blog Birthday Bash / Summer Social in Glen Ellyn, at the heart of DuPage County.
RSVP for Mashable Social Media Day on June 30 in Glen Ellyn on eventbrite at http://blogger-summer-social.eventbrite.com/
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Mashable Social Media Day 2011 in Glen Ellyn
1. Celebrate Effective Communications Month + Mashable's Social Media Day
2. Meet up with west suburban Bloggers IRL
3. Explore what's working in blogging and content marketing
4. Add sparkle to your summer social calendar
5. Wish WiredPRWorks.com a Happy Fifth Blogaversary !!!
Convene. Connect. Converse.
6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Networking and cash bar
It's new. It's now. It's DIF.
Mixing socializing with programming and a live learning lab, Digital Innovation Forum [DIF] breaks the traditional networking world mold into a 3D [digital, dynamic and direct] experience.
If you're looking for a place to connect with other social media enthusiasts where you can:
1. exchange digital innovation ideas
2. learn more about how to get social media to work for you and your business, and
3. grow your community connections in 3D
DIF is it.
DIF DuPage is a community think tank that focuses on content and community development via social media, mobile and interactive platforms.
Live Social Media Marketing Learning Location
Illinois Institute of Technology School of Applied Technology 201 E. Loop Road Wheaton, Illinois
Digital Innovation Forum [DIF] Producer
DIF is proudly brought to you by CoryWest Media, LLC, a DuPage County business since 1996. Thanks so much for your interest and consideration in attending this event! For more information, contact Barbara Rozgonyi at 630.207.7530, email connect@corywestmedia. com or follow @wiredprworks on twitter.com.