A string of questions about email systems recently caught my attention. Because I find myself wanting to answer every one, I’m consolidating my thoughts into this reference post.
For awhile now, I’ve been wanting to share the benefits of using AWeber. As a customer for over a year and an affiliate [yes, this post contains affiliate links], I decided the time was right after a comment came up in my marketing execution class this week.
When one of my students told me her programmer said an email service is extremely costly, I asked her. “How does $30 a month sound?” That’s all it takes to send out 150,000 emails to 20,000 subscribers every month. I only hope her list is 1% of that size. You pay less if you send less.
Although I use two email delivery systems, I prefer Aweber. Besides the fact the company’s blog is a great email marketing resource – see the latest posts at the end of this post – I find their personalized service refreshing.
When was the last time an email service provider sent you a personalized, signed letter thanking your for your service? Never? Thought so.
Customer service is incredibly responsive, When I called asking how to integrate Aweber with my landing page software, they were ready for me. As soon I described my request, the customer service rep asked for my email so he could send me instructions. They arrived in under five minutes. An online chat service allows you to get instant answers.
With Aweber you can . . .
– Schedule delivery timed to the minute way in advance; set it and forget it email
– Stagger messages for personalized auto-delivery for effortless ongoing contact
– Check in on daily reporting that monitors new additions and lets you know the number of clicks on your links
– Arrange for double opt-in to insure your list is populated with people who confirm twice that they want to receive your messages
– Toggle back and forth between lists and see stats at a glance on your control panel
– Send emails in text, html or one of over 50 templates
– Watch Aweber’s blog updates email marketing innovations – check out the latest headlines
Have an email service you recommend? Let us know with a comment below.