How does twitter work in corporations?
Thanks to Ragan Communications you can register for a one-day twitter bootcamp to attend in person in Chicago or live via webcast where ever you are.
Disclosures: I am delighted to be the twitter PR speaker for this presentation. Event design and content shown here developed by Ragan Communications.
Have a twitter PR case study you'd like to share or a question you'd like to ask? Let's talk it over in the comment box.
Register Online at http://www.ragan.com/Y9BTCH-906CMC to get a special rate for Social Media Club Chicago members.
About the workshop
You've heard about Twitter. You've probably joined this micro-blogging site. And now you're wondering: 'OK, what now? How can Twitter help me serve customers, the media and our employees?"
During this daylong workshop, you'll learn:
- What should be my strategy?
- Why you need to become an expert in micro-blogging and Twitter today.
- How to use Twitter step-by-step, including the basics: How do I find followers? Should my company have multiple Twitter sites? What about approvals? Do I need them?
- How do I use Twitter in a crisis? And how do I respond to "ragers"?
- What do customers or employees expect from your Twitter feed?
- How many Tweets should I send out daily? (And is there a limit?)
- What content is considered appropriate?
- When do I block someone from following me?
- When NOT to respond to a critic
- The most effective ways to engage your audience and key stakeholders
Pitching the media:
- How do I find and pitch reporters on Twitter? ("the Twit-pitch")
- The five things you should NEVER do when using Twitter for media relations
- Why the best pitch is not what you think it is
- Case studies from companies that have scored huge coverage on Twitter
Featuring Twitter experts:
|Director of Corporate Communications, CME Group
|CEO, Ragan Communications
|Communications professional at Delta Dental
|Founder, Social Media Club Chicago
|Ragan Communications||Social Media Club Chicago|
Webcast powered by:
Register Online at http://www.ragan.com/Y9BTCH-906CMC