During my presentation, I invited everyone there to come over here and leave a comment about their marketing success. You can, too.
Thanks to Steve Sipress, founder of Chicagoland's Sharpest Entrepreneurs - a local GKIC [Glazer Kennedy Insiders Circle] chapter, for hosting the contest.
We had three minutes to present our case. I handed out this list. Which one is the most marketable to you?
Marketer of the Month Competition – 13 Most Marketable Actions
by Barbara Rozgonyi, CEO of CoryWest Media, LLC; publisher of wiredPRworks.com, founder of Social Media Club Chicago and GKIC Peak Performers member
2. Crafted a PRWeb press release for a client with excellent results
3. Featured in two of AmEx Open Forum's social media 2012 for business articles
4. Surveyed my newsletter readers to find out how I could help them grow their business – feel free to contribute!
5. Tapped to speak at the Women’s Dream Conference, a major PR firm’s diversity seminar and a national association’s Midwest privacy conference
6. Entered the Infusionsoft Infusioncon Bloggers in Motion contest
7. Kicked off a “Barb Wired” segment for ChicagonistaLive! to air monthly
8. Added five how-to videos to my YouTube channel
9. Recruited guest bloggers via social media and snagged a site for CEOs as a guest contributor
10. Created a presentation to share with prospective sponsors and advertising partners
12. Created a marketing plan for my radio show launching in April – stay tuned!!!
13. Competed for Marketer of the Month!!!
Hat tip to Sean McGinnis for inspiring the "most" concept.
What would be on your most marketable actions list?