This article originally appeared in our ezine, MTN News. Subscribe at www.transformmarketing.com and claim your free bonuses.
Note: the <firstname> formatting shows you how we personalized this email. When you subscribe, your messages will be personalized, too.
Welcome to Marketing Transformations Network News
~ Engaging PR and Marketing Tips to ~
~ ~ ~ Create Business for Your Business~ ~ ~
September 29, 2006
From: Barbara Rozgonyi
Hope this finds you well and on
your way out to enjoy the last
weekend in September.
Thanks to those of you who
dialed in to listen to my call
with Jenny Hamby, 'How to
Fill Seminar Seats Using the
Power of Free PR.'
If you missed the call, but
would like to order a copy
of the recording go to:
Order before October 6 if
you want the bonuses. That
link will disappear and the
cost of the recording will go up.
Last week, I mentioned Randy Gage
and promised to tell you more
about his presentation to the
National Speakers Association
Note that these are my notes -
not direct quotes.
Randy's topic is prosperity.
1.Really define what your brand is
- don't be interchangeable with anyone else.
2. Ask yourself, 'What's my assignment?'
3. Build your whole program around you.
4. If you're not making at least $1 million
a year in your business, you're not
making a difference.
5. When you give value, you get wealth.
6. Your brand is the most sacred property you'll ever own.
7. Every speech needs its own signature story.
8. Two or three speeches are all you need.
9. Tell your own stories, don't repeat other's.
10. Set up a Star Fleet Command site
11. Sell your information in as many mediums as possible.
12. Promotional copy guide: 80% about them; 20% about you
13. Don't waste time talking to people that can't afford you.
(Make exceptions for some groups and speak for free.)
14. Packaging does matter - you need to stand out.
15. Use the same elements, but change up colors
so your materials look different.
16. Different looks and colors increase sales results
and involve the reader more.
17. Change your video every 4-6 seconds to align
visually with younger audiences.
18. Market directly to the people who will hire you.
19. Focus on the big picture stuff like product creation functions.
20. Be a dull edge if you want everybody to see
your website. Forget the flash.
Hearing powerful speakers is motivating,
educating and can even be a tax write-off!
Our $500 off Big Seminar rebate is open
until the event is sold out. To get your
rebate, sign up through our link at:
send us a copy of your receipt. I'll
be waiting to give you a check in
Atlanta - see you there!
Happy (almost) October!
P.S. Have you checked into our
blog therapy suite lately?
If not, go there now -
no appointment necessary -
P.S. Have . . .
A kid at college?
A client in Gnome?
A mom in Jersey?
A dog in Frisco?
A grandma in Vegas?
See each other live and
on your screen
Order your video email
and live instant message
(IM) service now
for $9.95 per month