Social Media Club Chicago Presents Community Outlook for 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011 from 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM (CT)
Morningstar: 22 W. Washington St., Chicago, IL
Wondering where social media will take you in 2011? Join Social Media Club Chicago for our first event of the new year and find out! Visit Eventbrite to purchase tickets–$10 in advance (note: the price goes up to $20 at the door).
We are excited to have the opportunity to return to Morningstar, Inc. A favorite host venue for SMC Chicago! Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- 5:30 – 6:15 Networking
- 6:15 – 7:15 Panel: Community Outlook for 2011
- 7:15 – 8:00 Networking
- Leslie Banks, director of marketing for Morningstar’s Financial Communications Business.
- Mark Ragan, publisher of PR Daily and PR Daily Europe; Ragan.com; and Healthcare Marketing and Communications News.
- Alecia Dantico, vice president, digital, at Weber Shandwick
- Staci Tara Diamond, advertising director at PTM.
- Michelle Leder, founder and editor of Footnoted.
Food Sponsor: Domino’s Pizza @Ramon_DeLeon
Social Media Club Chicago
Social Media Club [SMC] is a worldwide organization, with local chapters, that serves as connecting organization for anyone interested in social media. Membership is free and open to all levels, including beginners. Chicago’s SMC chapter, launched in October 2008, presents events that mix socializing, networking and learning. For more information, visit http://smcchicago.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, follow @smcchicago on twitter.com or call 630.207.7530.
2 thoughts on “SMC Chicago Presents: 2011 Community Outlook”