Then, you’re invited to join me at Clemson University’s Annual Conference on How to Market Seminars, Conferences and Online Programs here in Chicago on August 25-27 at the Courtyard by Marriott-Magnificent Mile at 165 E. Ontario Street.
Disclosure: I am a conference speaker and will be receiving complimentary admission to the event. Thanks to Ralph Elliott, the conference organizer, for asking me to present on email marketing and social media. I’ve learned so much researching this topic to find out what’s working right now. I’m excited to share what I’ve learned with an amazing group of attendees, which I hope will include you!
Updated: Thanks to generous sponsors, several half-price scholarships are now available for the conference, and I wanted to share the special offer of $350 per person with you.
If you’d like to attend and grab one of those scholarships, contact Anne Copeland at 864.506.0742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Market Seminars, Conferences and Online Programs Speakers
Take a look at this list of 20 experts ready to share their knowledge with you: Ralph Elliott, Anne Copeland, Don-Terry Veal, Brad Kleinman, Kristian Brown, Greg Marshall, David Staley, Theo Bennett, Zenée Miller, Chuck Havlicek, Witt Salley, Barbara Rozgonyi, John Patton, Bob Vaez, Dan Janal, Sam Head, Kirko Papajanis, Karrie Sullivan, John Reid, and Tom Casale.
17 Reasons You Should Attend and Learn How You Can Market Your Events Faster and Better
Check this list and see how attending and interacting with speakers and other marketers will enrich your knowledge and hone your marketing edge.
Learn how to pack the house without breaking the bank.
1. Get first-hand recommendations on how to make your website the hub of your marketing strategy.
2. Learn how to use social media to drive more traffic to your website
3. See how to get more website conversions by putting more effective navigation and registration inducing copy
4. Learn how to use search engine optimization and search engine marketing to get more traffic and registrations
5. Take away an action plan on how to use Google Analytics to maximize your multichannel event marketing
6. Know which web content converts more of your website visitors to registrations
7. Get inside recommendations on the best locations and off-site venues for your programs
8. Exchange ideas with colleagues and speakers in networking breaks, luncheons, and dinners led by national seminar/conference leaders
9. Get your burning International Marketing questions answered in an early riser panel session
10. Learn how to combine email and social media marketing for maximum impact
11. Get tips and tactics on how to build better customer service skills for your enrollment staff
12. Take away ‘best practices’ on how to integrate mobile marketing into your event marketing promotional mix
13. See how to prepare and mine data to boost seminar and conference attendance
14. Learn how to get free publicity secrets for your seminar and conferences so you get more buzz, more blogs, and more registrations
15. Learn how to achieve predictable Revenue outcomes in your open enrollment programs with online marketing
16. Take away the best ideas of the conference in a ” 30 Take home ideas in 30 minutes” conference wrap-up session
17. You will totally capitalize on the creative learning environment brought to you by the speakers and your associates! Come prepared to interact and make new connections with your fellow delegates, so bring plenty of business cards
Source: conference site
Internet Marketing Conference Agenda
Sunday, August 25 – Free Pre-Conference Program
Top 10 Ways Program Providers Can Benefit From the Mobile Revolution
Bob Vaez / 2:00 – 5:00 PM
Monday, August 26
30 Ways to Use Social Media to Drive Traffic to Your Website
Brad Kleinman / 8:30 – 10:00 AM
How to Use Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization to Drive More Website Traffic
Theo Bennett / 10:15 – 11:15 AM
How to Use Google Analytics to Assess/Improve Social Media and Search Engine Marketing
Theo Bennett / 11:15 – 12:15 PM
Networking Lunch with Anne Copeland / 12:10 – 1:15 PM
Best Practices on Using PR to Drive Inquiries to Your Website
Dan Janal / 1:15- 2:15 PM
Web Copy and Navigational Components to Maximize Conversions/ Registrations
Ralph Elliott / 2:30 – 3:30 PM
Leveraging Data to Improve Relevance, Reach, and Engagement
Greg Marshall / 3:30 – 4:30 PM
How to Promote Your Location/Venue at Your Website to Increase Conversions….
Followed by Networking Social Sponsored by Conference Consultants Worldwide
Kristian Brown / 4:30 – 6:00 PM
Networking Dinner at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Fish House
Sam Head / 6:30 – 9:30 PM
Tuesday, August 26
Early Riser Session – How to Take Your Programs International
….with Ralph Elliott as Moderator / 7:00 – 8:15 AM
How to Capitalize on Social Media and Email Marketing to Increase Registrations
Barbara Rozgonyi / 8:30 – 9:30 AM
Benchmarking Best Promotional Practices for Marketing Online Programs
Witt Salley / 9:30 – 10:30 AM
Panel – Special Marketing Tactics for Your Promotional Tool Kit
….with Ralph Elliott as Moderator / 10:45 – 11:45 AM
Networking Lunch with Chuck Havlicek / 11:45 – 12:45 PM
MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) and the Future of Your Online Programs
David Staley / 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Audience Participation: 30 Take Home Ideas in 30 Minutes
Ralph Elliott / 2:00 – 2:30 PM
What topic looks most interesting to you?
To register now and claim one of the few remaining scholarships. contact Anne Copeland at 864.506.0742 or email@example.com.