Looking to make connections with bloggers – or to see how your own blog ranks? Then check out Blog Rank’s top blog listings. The lists are not all-inclusive, especially if yours is missing. You may make a request to add your blog to the blog rank list.
What I like about Blog Rank is that it measures and ranks blogs based on multiple criteria. Ways you can use this information:
- gauge your own blog performance
- find out where you need to improve
- get ideas for bloggers you’d like to follow or interview
- make a list of blogs you’d like to write for or submit posts to
- contact blogs about advertising or promoting your services if you have a companion audience
- recommend blogs for your readers
- mention your listing as verification of your standing in the blogosphere
A word of caution on that last one . . . remember to add “according to.”
Still, you can say, like I’m doing here, that you submitted your list and this is how you rank according to one site.
Check out top ranked blogs in these categories . . .
How Wired PR Works ranks in the PR blog category
64 Ultimate Rank
27 Unique Monthly Visitors
54 Number of pages posted 1287
27 Compete.com rank
11 Alexa site rank
Top 15 PR blogs by Alexa site rank according to this list
Note that some of the top blogs in the compete.com rankings are not in this one.
Alexa Site Rank
Event Manager Blog
Hispanic Marketing and PR
KDPaines Measurement Blog
Off Madison AVe
Liberate Media blog
Words of a Broken Mirror
Wired PR Works
What do you think about ranking systems? How do you gauge their credibility?