Would you like to:
A. Attract Attention
B. Build Your Brand
C. Connect with Communities?
To us, that's what consulting is all about: attract, build and connect.
How about you - what's holding you back from getting the results you want?
Do you need to attract more attention, build a bigger brand or get closer to your communities?
You can count on us to get you where you want to be: from a to b to c.
Select what you need: our services scale from thorough, yet affordable consultations and trainings for entrepreneurs and smaller businesses to large-scale, long-term planning projects for corporation or government entities who choose to outsource and partner with a trusted consultant to manage comprehensive social media, marketing or PR projects.
Popular Social Media Marketing PR Packages
Social Media / Content Marketing Management Monthly Service Levels
Social media management services may include planning, consulting, research, content marketing, posting, tracking, reporting, responding and managing the community growth with intentional connections and contests. All plans require a preliminary strategic plan. Investment levels assume that social network profiles are active and running. To get the best results, we request a six-month timeframe.
Starter: Social Media Updates Only
Keep your presence lively and professional when you transfer your updating responsibilities to us.
You’ll receive 20 monthly updates delivered by the 20th day of the previous month for your approval. Final updates will be scheduled for posting to two networks of your choice: Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter or Google Plus. A monthly report will highlight activity. A 30-minute consulting call will suggest content and identify opportunities. Assumes client is responsible for community management and social networking interactions.
Builder: Social + Blog Posts
Build your social media presence and your following with a consistent approach that mixes content marketing, social media and community engagement.
Offered at an affordable investment level, this plan includes 10 bi-weekly updates to keep your content fresh and relevant. With a built-in growth strategy, this plan includes targeting partners to interact with as well as relevant accounts to follow. Also includes two-300 word blog posts.
Final updates will be scheduled for posting to two networks.
A monthly report will highlight activity. A 30-minute consulting call will suggest content and identify opportunities. Assumes client is responsible for daily social networking interactions.
Most Popular: Creativity Plus: Content Workshop + PR
Advance in the direction you want and the get the content you need in a monthly creative workshop.
We’ll meet for up to an hour to plan content, capture creative clips, review results and plan strategic moves. You’ll get a plan, suggested updates and an up to 300-word press release to be distributed to the media via email. Assumes client is responsible for scheduling updates and monitoring daily social networking interactions.
Mixed Media: Social + PR
Reach social followers – and the media – with a plan that includes social media strategy, content marketing and PR.
You’ll receive 15 monthly updates delivered by the 20th day of the previous month for your approval. Final updates will be scheduled for posting to two networks of your choice: Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter or Google Plus. A monthly report will highlight activity. A 30-minute consulting call will suggest content and identify opportunities. Assumes client is responsible for community management and social networking interactions. Includes a 300-word press release with one revision sent to a media list via email. Assumes client is responsible for posting to local sites.
Stand out as the leader in your community or your industry.
In addition to the Builder level activities, this plan includes a monthly campaign, contest, premium post, podcast or webisode to attract interest and generate leads. Pricing to be determined based on the campaign’s structure, frequency and production value.
Event PR and Social Marketing Package
Planning an event that needs some attention? We'd love to help you! Although this probably won't be the exact plan you'll receive, here's an example of how we will work together to get you all the attention your event deserves.
- Includes two 30 minute consultations
- Strategic plan to promote the event as a stand-alone site on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Eventbrite*
- Search and Social Optimization – identify top keywords and incorporate search terms in release and social media updates
- Writing one 400 word social media release
- Posting to online calendars in the city where the event will be held, up to 10 postings
- Monitoring: dashboard set up so you can track results, includes 3 weekly reports on search terms and readership
- Influencer Outreach: includes targeting, outreach and maybe even an event within the event just for the socializers
- Options: additional releases, longer time frame, online ads, traditional PR, contact us to find out how we can expand your reach
- * Need help setting up your social media profiles? We can do that for you, too.
Additional Professional Consulting Services
- Social media and digital branding audit
- Blog/promotional publishing center development
- Reputation management and monitoring
- Event planning
- Content production and copywriting
- Photography and videography
- Creative project management
- Social media mentoring
- Entrepreneurial coaching
- Public Relations: Key Messaging, Online Newsrooms, Social Media Releases, Reputation Management, Media Training
- Sales Training: Social Media and Sales, Team Retreats, Ongoing LinkedIn Coaching and Consulting
Corporate, Non-Profit and Small Business Training
• Wired Writing - how to write for spiders, screens and people
• LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for business
• Always On PR: Intergrating Messaging into Marketing
• Social Media and Customer Service: Updating the Experience
• Networking in IRL in 3D
• Blogging for Business: from Post to Sale
• Storytelling: The CPR Method to Revive Your Business and Your Life