Social Media Week Berlin #SMWReporter Entry
This is a super long shot. But, this morning when my Nigerian cab driver started talking about what great business people the Germans are, I thought maybe it was a good omen. So, here’s my 125 word entry.
Top Reasons to Choose Barbara Rozgonyi as the #SMWReporter in Berlin
- Ambassador: Founding Member of Chicago’s Social Media Club Chapter
- Entrepreneur: Principal, CoryWest Media
- Author: Publisher of wiredPRworks.com, a top 50 blog
- Photojournalist: Capturing life via Instagram and a Canon T1i, but I could make the #switch to Nokia Lumia 1020
- Techie: Covered CES in 2011 for Sears Blue Blogger Crew
- Networker: Profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GooglePlus
- Perspectives: Small business owner, blogger, social media thought leader
- Friend-ly: Would invite my USA and European networks to join me in Berlin
- Speaker: Happy to fill in on any panels to share the US social media viewpoint
- Quotable: Interviewed by Germany’s FAZ about Facebook and branding
Would you like to enter? Here’s how, but be quick. The #SMWReporter contest closes on August 28 at midnight GMT.