Looking for ways to ramp up your company's presence on LinkedIn? On October 26, I'll be presenting a webinar about how to do just that. Thanks to Ragan Communications for asking me to present this program. Perhaps you'll notice that the description is tweaked slightly to broaden the focus from page to presence. LinkedIn allows companies to add a few details like description and logo. Much of the company's page is populated by LinkedIn. It's important to know how to position communications and align your social media marketing strategy for visibility and connections. We'll cover lots of important information on this webinar. I hope you can join us.
Here's the class description . . . .
Create a dynamic LinkedIn presence for your company
How to connect with customers, engage with influencers and boost your visibility
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 • 2–3:15 p.m. Central
Member Price: $199
3-4:15 pm Eastern • 1-2:15 pm Mountain • 12-1:15 pm Pacific
Featuring Barbara Rozgonyi, Founder, CoryWest Media
Does your company have a strong presence on LinkedIn?
With more than 70 million profile pages on LinkedIn, your company pages need to stand out. Creating a great company presence on LinkedIn should be a crucial part of your social media marketing strategy.
During this webinar, social media expert and author, Barbara Rozgonyi, will teach you top strategies that leading companies use to attract attention and claim their marketing space on LinkedIn.
You'll learn how to:
* Strategically update your status and get noticed
* Determine which LinkedIn groups to join and how they can help your business
* Implement Rozgonyi's W-I-R-E-D strategy [Words, Intentions, Routes, Experiences, Design] to coordinate communications
* Master publishing techniques from the pros to boost your visibility and enrich your relationships
* Find shortcuts to connect with influencers and followers for market research and lead generation
* Avoid the biggest challenges and pitfalls when creating your company page
* Write for the web—tips and techniques to make it easier for your audience
* Determine who to give recommendations to and how to get them from key people
* Be a leader in the answer section—this helps you get noticed as an authority
* Integrate must-have LinkedIn apps to add dimension and connectivity right from your profile
* Maximize your efforts and minimize your social networking time
* And more!
Have a question about how to maximize your company's presence and opportunities on LinkedIn? Let's talk in the comment box . . . .
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you register through this site, a percentage of your registration fee will be paid out to my company as an affiliate commission. Thanks for your consideration and please let me know if you use this link, either in the comment box or send an email to corywestmedia @gmail.com so that I can send you a complimentary 7-day PR mini-course.